[geeks] Hello?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 18 12:36:35 CDT 2007

>From: Patrick Giagnocavo <patrick at zill.net>
>Date: 2007/07/18 Wed AM 09:36:15 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] Hello?

>On Jul 18, 2007, at 10:31 AM, Brooke Gravitt wrote:
>
>> It's been quiet out here. Is anyone home? Did everyone go to see
>> Transformers and forget to tell me?
>
>I went a few days ago.  Saw it on a digital screen.  Impressively
>loud all the way through. Plot is relatively thin of course.
>
>So, anyone have any suggestions for a good color laser printer?
Happy with my HP Color Laserjet 2600N, given my exp. with it, I'd prefer the later model with duplex printing, but I'm happy with this unit. I've printed pictures, but really just real estate brochures with out any real demandind need for "photo-quality".

It was cheap ($250 at the time, but there was a steep discount), and mine is hanging off a WinXP box, so no driver problems (this is not supported under Mac OS/X, AFAIK)...

Lionel