[geeks] Hello?

Hicheal Morton mh1272 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 11:35:00 CDT 2007

we have a Dell 3100cn at home that works great!

   -- windows xp home/pro, RHEL--cups, MacOS

two minor issues for me.
    1) dell uses the yellow dots to identify the printer for the feds
    2) the black toner cartridge has printed for 500+ sheets since it said
"Replace Now" and its web server has shown only 10% left.  thankfully, i
only change cartridges when the print jobs get faded/lighter.  this is a
known problem with inkjetc cartridges.