[geeks] laserdisc player

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:23:39 CDT 2007

I bought a laserdisc player on ebay (yeah, i know...). Unfortunately
it arrived with the laser assembly moving around the inside of the
player. Shipping tab was not installed and seller is playing dumb. So
my best scenario is probably to fix it. However, I needed a karaoke
capable (with microphone inputs) laserdisc player by next week, and I
know I wont be able to fix this one by then.

So, I figured the geeks list is as good a place as any to ask if
anybody has a karaoke capable laserdisc player they would like to part
with for some $$.

Let me know if you have anything or know where to get one.

Francois