[geeks] Hey look, it supports Solaris x86 and UltraSPARC

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 14 08:49:25 CDT 2007

Matrox has a four-head video adapter that includes a PCI/PCIe extension capability to allow you to place your four heads, keyboard, mouse, USB accessories and audio in/out up to 250 meters away:

http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/special/products/rgseries/rg_400sl.php

It is about a $2,000US solution to I problem I didn't know I have (but I know LOTs of commercial applications esp. where you run a four-headed user off a blade server in another room/floor, and if the blade dies, swap fiber connections and the user is back up!

Lionel