[geeks] FS: iPod Video 30G

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jul 13 15:52:30 CDT 2007

Now that I've got an iPhone, my iPod Video is for sale.

- 30G, Black, 5th Generation (latest software loaded)
- InvisibleSHIELD screen protector (from shieldzone.com) installed
- in a black padded aluminum case (see
http://www.handhelditems.com/images/ipod/video/keyivialublk1.jpg)
- Aftermarket sync/charging cable (lost the original)
- Aftermarket AV-out cable (still in the box)
- Aftermarket charger (still in the box, if I can find it)
- I still have the original iPod box as well
- No major or noticeable scratches (just normal wear, and I'm very paranoid
  about "wear") - pictures upon request
- ~1.5 years old, less than ten full battery discharge cycles (I never used
  it as much as I I thought I would).

$125 plus shipping, or best offer.  Will consider trades for ham
radio equipment or firearms.  Email me off-list if you're interested.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas