[geeks] nerd reading for a Friday night ... old-skool waxed

Wed Jan 31 02:59:54 CST 2007

>>> Does anyone remember their bang-path?
>> odu!waggen!escape!shendrix
> ucbvax!vax135!cornell!eastern!fshvm1!ayengar

Well, if we're dusting off memories of the UUCP era, I was
mcgill-vision!mouse.  (Where mcgill-vision linked to varied.  I find
evidence for mit-eddie, sobeco, proteus, musocs, micomvax, utcsri
(earlier utcsrgv), mosart, iros1, and I think vedge and a few others.
Not all at the same time, to be sure.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca