[geeks] nerd reading for a Friday night ... old-skool waxed

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Jan 30 20:30:27 CST 2007

" From: Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com>
"
" > And then my home machine was a few UUCPnet hops off the
" > internet for a few years, so that was a bit ugly. (I was gilly.uucp
" > in the uucpnet maps.)
"
" Does anyone remember their bang-path?

i remember having one...  i got my domain in '94 but didn't really
have domain routing at first, and i was already hooked up via uucp.
genesis.nred.ma.us was my portal, via mvarc.nandover.ma.us.  that's
because i couldn't call n. reading for free but n. andover could, and
i could call them...