[geeks] FS: Supermicro P6DBE PIII MB w/dual CPUs

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 25 14:32:27 CST 2007

Anyone interested in a couple Supermicro P6DBE dual PIII MB with dual PIII
500 MHz CPUs with 512K cache?

These are pulls from some cluster machines I recently acquired and don't
need/want.

The MB has an AGP video slot, 5 PCI slots, 2 ISA slots, with one PCI and one
ISA slots share a case slot.

NO on-board video or network, NO RAM included (has 4x memory slots).

Does include the ATX backplate, and has a 20 pin ATX power connector (MAY
accomodate a 24 pin PS, but haven't tried it).

If you'd like one (or more, I probably have about 5 to shed), just let me
know. If you'd like a system in a rack mount case (4U, 300 Watt Antec PS,
lockable front, but no key) just ask.

Asking a few dollars over actual shipping, to compensate for time in packing
up/shipping.

Lionel