[geeks] MacBook Pro saga - interesting twist!

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 18 14:20:54 CST 2007

Hello all,

I just came home and found an "attempt to deliver" tag from DHL on my front door. Se I wasn't expecting a shipment via DHL, I went on-line and called up the tracking info - it looks like Aple decided to cross-ship a replacement MacBook Pro for the damaged one I sent in (it is a shipment from Texas, and has "MacBook Pro (Core" as the description)...

That's amazing, I fully expected the original unit to be returned in a week or two - I sent the laptop to CA, and it should have arrived yesterday, and upon receipt it appears they released a replacement laptop...

I'm gonna call "Apple, Inc." and see what I am getting delivered...

Lionel