[geeks] Sony DAT Walkman and DAT Tapes

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Thu Jan 18 01:53:32 CST 2007

Do they have the same head life as the DAT data drives? I had two of
those that are useless. I was given them with 50 blanks, which I eventually
gave away, making it someone else's problem.

I may still have the drives. I'm hoping for a trade in offer. :-)

BTW, while at one time I would have appreciated the 48k frequency response,
that's no longer the case. It's getting to the point that TV flyback
transformers no longer bother me. :-(

Didn't the Sony minidiscs have a 48k lossless option?

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838