[geeks] Weird DNS problem

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Wed Jan 17 17:53:56 CST 2007

I believe I found the problem.  It's a combination of making unsynchronized
changes to my DNS between the two DNS servers I have access to as well as
Bill's server being a secondary -- but in the role of a master and not a
slave.  When I moved from Austin, TX. to Silver Spring, MD. Bill was kind
enough to host my DNS and mail and I guess we've never coordinated converting
his server to being a slave to mine.  It's not a big deal...it'll wait till
Bill has fully recovered.  I've fixed most of the wonky things on my end at
this point and things appear to be working from most of the Internet.

Ido

Ido Dubrawsky, CISSP           		E-mail:          ido at dubrawsky.org
Network Security Architect			   idubraws at siliconsec.com
dubrawsky.org