[geeks] DST change costs

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Jan 17 16:30:27 CST 2007

Wed, 17 Jan 2007 @ 23:30 +0200, sammy ominsky said:

> On 17/01/2007, at 23:29, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
>
> > I have a one year old atomic watch that becomes a paperweight this
> > spring. It's DST table is internal, and I doubt there is a way to
> > change
> > it.
>
> Are you sure about that?  If it receives a signal from Colorado, the
> DST info is encoded in that signal with the time.

I know the DST information is encoded, but I didn't know that included
the day of the change.

If so, that's good.

I was really hating to lose my watch because it is fairly new and works
perfectly.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The trade of governing has always been
monopolized by the most ignorant and the most rascally individuals of