[geeks] Bill Bradford is currently in the hospital...

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Jan 15 10:46:17 CST 2007

Sun, 14 Jan 2007 @ 20:41 -0600, Mike Hebel said:

> Mr. Bill seems to be having a bit of trouble this evening so if we
> could all take a moment to send him some well wishes and good karma.

I've been in the hospital for both minor and serious things, and I hate
it. It's like paying $500 a night for a hotel with horrible food and
vampires for room service.

People don't believe that allergies or asthma, especially in combination
with colds, can bring you down, but they can.

Hopefully this is minor and Bill will weather it and be home soon.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Consulting wouldn't be what it is today
without Microsoft Windows" -- Chris Pinkham]