[geeks] WANTED: Asus A8V Deluxe motherboard

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Jan 12 01:50:42 CST 2007

Thu, 11 Jan 2007 @ 23:38 -0600, Bill Bradford said:

> On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 05:57:43PM -0500, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> > I'm looking for a PC motherboard, an Asus A8X Deluxe.
> > It is a socket 939 motherboard with AGP graphics.  I specifically need
> > that one, not the new version with PCIe.
> > Any help or sources appreciated.
>
> Damn, I *gave one of these away* to my boss a couple of months ago after
> upgrading to an ASRock 939SATA-Dual.

Yeah, it's turning out to be a bitch finding one that isn't $200, or
of questionable status.

Maybe one will turn up somewhere.

WWW Peeve: all these idiots that flood search engines with product
listings of items they don't actually have in stock.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The determined programmer can write a
FORTRAN program in any language." ]