[geeks] Warning, high voltage, no GFI.

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Thu Jan 11 10:03:36 CST 2007

On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 07:13:14PM -0500, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> > I made up an outlet strip that plugs into the UPS, but how do I mark it
> > and how do I mark the devices plugged into it. So far, I've used a red
> > magic marker (permanent ink pen) to mark the outlets in red.
>
> That'll wipe off rather easily.  I'd use red spray paint.

Thanks for the idea.

The marker seems to be fine. I think the spray paint would get in the
holes and act as insulation. You might be able to cover them, but I'm
not sure I could. I'll ask my "fix it guy" and see what he says.

> The standard lightning-bolt high-voltage stencil, perhaps?

Took me a while to find one, but I did. Now to hack the sign into Hebrew
and Russian, two languages I know very little of....

Geoff.
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838