[geeks] steampunk keyboard

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Feb 28 13:44:55 CST 2007

On Feb 28, 2007, at 12:26 PM, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> http://steampunkworkshop.com/keyboard.shtml
>
> NOTE: the site has been slashdotted, so it might be very slow.

Cache version of the site:

http://steampunkworkshop.com.nyud.net:8080/keyboard.shtml

Mike Hebel
----
Routine report, date July 20th: two days after the incident caused by a
man named Monev tension still runs high in the city. The events that
occurred there made me realize something all over again. It's an
awareness which becomes obscured as I keep regular contact with him,
that being, the reason Vash the Stampede is called the Humanoid
Typhoon, yet I still don't understand, why is it that so much trouble
falls into this man's lap?  - Meryl Stryfe