[geeks] good deals on non-vista laptops?

Jeff Cole jeff at flambe.org
Thu Feb 22 17:40:15 CST 2007

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 03:33:37PM -0700, Dan Duncan wrote:
> I know there are some pre-vista laptops floating around in stores or
> at online retailers but I'm not having a lot lof luck finding them.

Check out Ubid's laptop section. A cursory glance shows XP Home as the
majority. http://www.ubid.com/Computers_Office_Laptops/c1001.html

I've purchased a number of items from Ubid previously. All were
manufacturer refurbished, and all have performed flawlessly for me.

Jeff

--
It's not working because:  CPU radiator broken