[geeks] good source of cooling fans (for computers)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 21 19:12:43 CST 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-21 at 14:34, John Francini wrote:
> PM?  Who does PM these days?  I certainly remember the weekly PMs
> done on our DECsystem-10s/DECSYSTEM-20s when I was in TOPS-10
> development, as well as at customer sites, but who does PM on desktop-
> class hardware these days?

When I was in mainframe operations, we had a printer that had a built-in
vacuum to clean the inside of the printer out... Seems that sometime
before I got there, folks just stopped emptying the vacuum bag. I went
to clean it out and found the bottom had been blown away, and an
ink-soaked wind scok was in it's place.

No one even knew how to order a new vacuum bag for it - even the IBM SEs
on-site...

That was a fun time...

Lionel