[geeks] HP Laserjet 5Si MX advice

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Tue Feb 6 16:20:50 CST 2007

Phil Stracchino wrote:
>>> It's still possible to find it and download the last *real* (i.e,
>>> pre-Web) JetAdmin version from HP, but I don't hav ethe link handy right
>>> now.
>> I think this is it:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/ys4uw9
>
> (I can't, however, find an actual download link on that page.)

In fact, I can't find a downloadable copy at all that does not require
registration with (and often, having an unkwown software utility shoved
down your throat by) one or another driver archive site that's mirroring
HP's originally-free download.

So, find it here:  http://www.babcom.com/alaric/JetAdmin4.2.zip

This version is for Windows NT/2K/XP.

--
 It's not the years, it's the mileage.
 Phil Stracchino              phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220                Mobile: 603-320-5438