[geeks] nerd reading for a Friday night ... old-skool waxed

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Thu Feb 1 02:18:00 CST 2007

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 08:05:07 +0200, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> You don't really understand, having been brought up on a world of
> constant connections. In those days, computers dialed other
> computers, often at night when the phone rates were cheap.

It wasn't difficult to figure out ... whilst I was always at
permanently connected sites, many of the people I was advising on email
issues were communicating with intermittently connected sites.

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
  "Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any