[geeks] Fun Topic: What do you carry?

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Dec 29 14:49:11 CST 2007

On Dec 29, 2007, at 1:29 PM, hike wrote:

> On Dec 29, 2007 3:02 AM, Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Dec 28, 2007, at 7:23 PM, hike wrote:
>>
>>> who said it was disposable?
>>
>> You did.
>>
>> Do you know what disposable income means?
>>
>>> buy and selling is a legitimate way to make money.
>>
>> Yes, and it requires either raised capital, or disposable income.
>>
>>> and, like any business, you have to plan to succeed.
>>
>> No you don't.
>>
>> My current business is doing well, and it is the first one where I
>> made no plan at all.
>>
>> It's generally recommended, but not the primary reason for success or
>> failure.
>>
>> --
>> "Where some they sell their dreams for small desires."
>>

> None of my money is disposable income!
> I never called it disposable inclome!

Yes, you did.

Look up the definition of disposable or discretionary income to see.

> if you have no plans, that is standards, anything that happens is
> success.

Not in my world.

> now, admit that you did have plans.

No, I didn't.

> whether your plans are called expectations or some other word, they
> are
> nonetheless plans.

I had no expectations.

Sometimes that's how things work out.

Sometime you plan it, sometimes you don't.  Neither has a thing to do
with what you call it afterward.

> example: do you go into work (wherever and whatever that means)?
> if so you have plans.

That's far outside the definition of a plan that is useful.