[geeks] Jobs?

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Sun Dec 9 10:32:50 CST 2007

On Sun, Dec 09, 2007 at 11:22:16AM -0500, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> I'm job hunting again (not by choice.) is there an off chance you
> guys know of anything?

Sure, but they may be of no use to you. Where are you? What do you do?
and what kind of money are you looking for? Will you relocate?
Do you have any special needs/requirements?

Please don't post your resume, however a URL would be good.

I maybe jumping to conclusions, but my speculation is that you
have the right ethnic background for the jobs I'm aware of :-)

Geoff.
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838