[geeks] Cell phones: block incoming calls

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Thu Dec 6 12:21:00 CST 2007

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 04:46:11PM +0000, Mike Meredith wrote:

> But yes, nothing I've seen really excels although PalmOS came close on
> the early devices.

PalmOS seems like a good start of a system.

OTOH, more than 10 years later, it would have been nice if they could
have progressed beyond only a good start.

Unless we get a iPod Touch SDK that is really good, I'm beginning to
think that what we need is an entirely new OS for this sort of thing.

But would there be a market for it with how many people now prefer smart
phones?