[geeks] Global Warming questions...

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Dec 5 10:52:28 CST 2007

" From: der Mouse <mouse at Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
"
" >> I understand that they're trying to make Lithium Polymer cells cheap
" >> enough for automotive use.  In any case, I'll believe it when I see
" >> it.
" > i'd like to be sure they're not likely to catch fire, melt down, or
" > explode before i put massive stacks of them in my car.
"
" Don't forget, they don't need to be safe enough for your living room;
" they just need to be safer than gasoline - which itself is no picnic.

that's a good point.