[geeks] Global Warming causes...

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Dec 1 14:39:19 CST 2007

On Dec 1, 2007, at 12:14 PM, Dr Robert Pasken wrote:

> If Mars had the same warming trends as the earth it indeed would be
> remarkable. If scientists said that there was a cooling trend in the
> past
> it would indeed be remarkable. Unfortunately neither is true, unless
> you
> wear a tinfoil hat and think that Newsweek and Time are scientific
> journals

The guy was definitely in tinfoil territory, however, I'm not sure why
you dispute scientists have mentioned cooling trends.  They have, and
some still do.

The news media keeps trying to sell the idea that there is consensus
on global warming, and that is what is not true, it just makes for
good stories and even better ad revenue.

Global warming has become the the Jerry Springer show of scientific
study.

--
Shannon Hendrix
shannon at widomaker.com