[geeks] Speaking of the ASUS Eee

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 1 06:51:36 CST 2007

>From: hike <mh1272 at gmail.com>
>Date: 2007/11/30 Fri PM 09:49:54 CST
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] Speaking of the ASUS Eee

<snip>

>Concerning the keyboard, that I hear and read so many people complain about:
>
>It works great a Paneras!
>It is a surfing king!
>It is a traveling dream!
>
>For serious work, use the USB with a USB keybaord and mouse.
>But why fix it when you can complain?
>
>I have a friend who writes books (that are commercially published) on a
>PDA's keyboard.
>The ASUS Eee PC has a HUGE keyboard according to him.

To expand my previous answer - the keyboard is small, but it is fine for its
intended use - occasional bouts of typing, not extended periods.

Working with the Eee and the Libretto before it, I have found that your hands
"learn" to work with the smaller keyboard and over time you cease to notice
the difference.

Lionel