[geeks] Goodbye, I guess

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 01:51:40 CDT 2007

Sandwich Maker wrote:
> of course, after he was dead and could no longer object, the first
> thing his followers did was deify him and start worshipping...  makes
> me think of john cleese's favorite 'life of brian' moment:
> brian:	nobody can give you the answers.  you must work them out for
> 	yourselves!
> crowd:	nobody can give us the answers.  we must work them out for
> 	ourselves!
> [long pause]
> crowd:	tell us more!

My personal favorite is:

Brian: I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the
Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!
Girl: Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.
Brian: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I
am the Messiah!
Followers: He is! He is the Messiah!
Brian: Now, fuck off!
[silence]