[geeks] Goodbye, I guess

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Aug 30 13:30:59 CDT 2007

" From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net>
"
" <snip>
"
" I'd like to take some 9th grade students and have them attempt the California
" Teacher Certification test that seems so hard for teachers to pass. I think
" (but may be off, so grab a grain of salt when you read the following), but it
" was something like 40% failed the test the first time they took it, and 15%
" need to take it three times to pass it. The teat was aimed at the 9th grade
" level, again, IIRC.

it would be an interesting longitudinal study to give it to 9th
graders -every- year and track how they do vs. teachers taking it that
year.