[geeks] Goodbye, I guess

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Thu Aug 30 11:34:20 CDT 2007

On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 04:14:00PM +0000, wa2egp at att.net wrote:

> What I should have said was that it was closer than it was to
> Hinduism, Buddism and Taoism. (please excuse my spelling) That's all. Of
> course theory and practice can be futher apart than your dolphin
> example. (Although I wish I had the mental processing for sound that
> dolphins have.)

I'm not really sure how close it is. Dan Brown's book "The DaVinci Code"
is based upon the difference between the Jerusalem Church and Pauline
Christianty, but IMHO that's like saying "Stranger in a Strange Land"
is based upon Apollo 11.

As for processing sound in your brain, judging by your callsign, you could
at least at one time, if not now, copy Morse code which puts you far above
the average human. :-)

Geoff.
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838