[geeks] Goodbye, I guess

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Thu Aug 30 06:13:39 CDT 2007

On Aug 30, 2007, at 7:03 AM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> Which I'm all in favor of.  I think something like religious belief is
> something kids should be left to make up their minds about until they
> can think rationally about it for themselves, not indoctrinated and
> programmed into it from birth.

Oh the Amish believe very strongly in social conditioning - but only
for their own kids; which sets a very strong demarcation line between
their form of social conditioning and what the NEA etc. believes,
which is that your children and their brains belong to the government.

Cordially

Patrick Giagnocavo
patrick at zill.net