[geeks] What's old is new again...

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Wed Aug 29 20:17:28 CDT 2007

someone, in a message I never got, wrote:
>> This kind of computer decoration BS really makes me want to punch
>> something (or someone). Computers are getting like hot-hatchback
>> cars. Next they'll be customizing the fans with fuel atomizer jets
>> and pilot lights so they can have flames coming out of them when they
>> are revving up waiting to start an online game of CounterStrike
>> Source...

>> Can you tell I'm a fan of understated external designs with highly
>> efficient internal layouts?

My gamebox has a snazzy Tsunami Dream aluminum premium case.

....with two silent 120mm fans, a silent CPU cooler, lots of airflow,
lots of drive bays, an air filter, locking doors on the front and both
sides, no neon, no CCFL lamps, no fake chrome, no LEDs on the fans, and
NO FUCKING CASE WINDOWS thankyouverymuch.

I would be booted out of the '1337-94|\/|0r-fanboy LAN party on sight.

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.