[geeks] Goodbye, I guess

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Aug 28 20:33:35 CDT 2007

On Tue, Aug 28, 2007 at 05:56:35PM -0500, mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca wrote:
> It looks as though I'll have to say goodbye.  ohno.mrbill.net is now, it
> appears, using SORBS, one of the more broken DNSBLs out there, one which
> lists me for refusing to admit their abuse to my network
> I hate to lose you people, but it's Mr. Bill's list on Mr. Bill's
> host, so it's Mr. Bill's rules, and they appear to include not wanting
> mail from people who refuse to allow SORBS's abuse onto their networks.
> Thanks for all the great discussions!

Did you ever think to just address this with me directly?  My other
email (mrbill at gmail.com) is pretty well-known.

All I ever get is criticism.

I had to put a couple of other RBLs in temporarily today (and I've just now
removed SORBS) because of a problem with SpamHaus (they were seeing "excess
numbers of requests" from a netblock owned by my upstream and started
blocking RBL requests) which is in the process of being resolved.

SORBS is now gone - all you had to do is ask.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas