[geeks] Discuss this quote...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 28 08:17:19 CDT 2007

>From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
>Date: 2007/08/27 Mon PM 11:30:58 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] Discuss this quote...

>On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 06:00:22PM -0700, N. Miller wrote:
>> As far as I am aware, there's not really an automotive apprenticeship
>> program.  If you want a crash course, go to Black's Racing school or
>> similar.  My ex, an amateur drag racer, went to Black's school.
>
>Well I was thinking more along the lines of machine shop / rebuilding
>engines, the same type of stuff you'd do in "shop class" or at a
>vocational/technical school.

If I had a *seemingly* infinite amount of money (AKA "LotteryMoney"), what I'd like to do would resemble a significant portion of a public high school:

 - Gymnasium - a large room with a high ceiling will always find a use

 - Wood & Metal Shop - for building things with my hands

 - Lab (Physics/Chemistry) - for messing around

 - Library - I've got the books, I need the shelves ;^)

 - Couple classrooms

 - Couple offices

Lionel