[geeks] Whats the verdict - vmware fusion or parallels?

Jonathan Groll lists at groll.co.za
Wed Aug 15 02:57:47 CDT 2007

So whats the verdict on the geeks list, since many of the readers of
this list are also apple geeks -

Which one is more worth your $80 - vmware fusion or parallels?

Finally, all my beta vmware fusion licenses have expired, and I'm about
to purchase a parallels license, which for me seems to have better boot
camp and cut-and-paste support. However, I still have nagging doubts
about purchasing parallels - will they release a new cut price version
with Leopard, also parallels subjectively seems to use more CPU than
fusion.

Any comments?

Jonathan.