[geeks] A Bill & Geoff Conspiracy (was: SL=GAME?)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Aug 7 20:17:44 CDT 2007

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 07:28:10PM -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> For all I know, you are really Bill and Geoffrey collaborating on an
> elaborate hoax.

Nah, I think Geoff secretly hates me because I run Google ads on SunHELP,
and he hates Google because they invested in a power-line-broadband company
or two, and BPL interferes with ham radio, and he's a hardcore radio
operator, or something... 8-)

I think Geoff is a good guy, though, he's just very enthusiastic in his
opinions (as we all are here).

(and I'm a ham radio guy too - K5WCB - although currently lacking any
equipment..  donations gladly accepted...)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas