[geeks] Marijuana Legalization

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Aug 2 18:58:47 CDT 2007

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:53:17 -0400
Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you know who should lobby Washington for the legalization of marijuana?
>
> Frito-Lay.
>
> Think about it.  How much would their sales increase?  How much money do
> they have to spend on such a proposition?

I would think that M&M Mars would possibly do better, or maybe Reese's.

If you don't get it... there was a book we had to read in school about some
kids and one of them was a druggie who always carried a bag of M&Ms with him.

There was something about the spiders eating the colors and he didn't like
the candy any more, or something like that.

--
shannon           | An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto