[geeks] TCF is tomorrow - anyone going?

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Fri Apr 27 20:02:21 CDT 2007

Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Seriously though, I've got a handful of G4 systems, another handful of G3
> iMacs, and some SGI Octanes to shed as well, along with some of those odd PC
> dual 933 PIII Xeon servers I picked up (way too heavy to ship, but maybe
> worth something when freight is not a factor...)

Lionel,
I'd really like to grab a pair of those G4 towers from you, but we just
had to spend $1350 on emergency car repairs after my wife's car ate its
right front wheel bearing on her way home last Friday.  (And fragged the
hub, rotor, steering knuckle, and ABS wheel speed sensor into the
bargain.)  Is there any possibility you'd be willing to put two of the
G4 towers aside for us?  Ethernet is a necessity, but gigabit is not.

Those use USB mice and keyboards, and IDE disks, right...?

--
 It's not the years, it's the mileage.
 Phil Stracchino              phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220                Mobile: 603-320-5438