[geeks] CD Database

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Apr 26 23:03:16 CDT 2007

Thu, 26 Apr 2007 @ 14:51 -0500, Phil Brutsche said:

> Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> > Ignoring the fallacy of the first part, the second idea, fixing it
> > yourself, is impossible.
>
> They're too busy stroking their egos with worthless eye candy to fix any
> of their *real* problems, the one you described is just one of 'em.

Well, there are some pretty good people, but I'm pretty certain their
work is buried.

I've also noted a few who come on board, and really work hard to fix
things, and burn out quickly as they realize how alone they are.

--
shannon          | I want this Perl software checked for viruses.  Use Norton