[geeks] eBay madness: is this a record breaker?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 26 08:36:54 CDT 2007

>From: Kevin <kevin at pipeline.com>
>Date: 2007/04/26 Thu AM 01:04:27 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] eBay madness: is this a record breaker?

>LOLOLOL..............
>
>/KRM
>

>On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:56:50 -0500 (CDT)
>Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>> Mock if you like, but this is a rare "International" AlphaStation (it
>runs on
>> 110 - 240 volts, 50 to 60 hertz - with the proper "country kit" you could
>use
>> this workstation in almost any country...
>>
>> And that 12x CD-ROM - that's a very rare option for a workstation like
>this -
>> you can use this, along with the built-in audio subsystem to play audio
>CDs
>> while you work, empowering you to perform true, personal, multi-tasking!
>>
>> At $$899, it is a steal!

While we're on this topic, let me tell you about my "Google Stater Kit" - I'm offering an identical piece of hardware to the one used by the two boys for their initial "backrub" system that ultimately led to the empire we now know as Google...[0]

Whatis it, why a Sun Ultra 2 server with dual 200 MHz CPUs and 256 Meg of RAM of course! Get your own "Goolge Starter Kit" for the low, low price of $499 + S/H - hurry, only a limited number are available! Become the next Internet Billionaire using a proven method, employed by the biggest name in Silicon Valley - Google![1]

If intereste, please contact me off-list - I don't want the thousands of replies from across the world to clog Mr. Bill's server.

Lionel

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_platform#Original_hardware
[1] An Original Business Model not included in the "Google Starter Kit", actual results may vary, depending on the Original Business Model you supply.