[geeks] Postfix Problem

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 10:50:36 CDT 2007

I'm in the process of configuring Postfix, and the problem I'm running
into is that I can't seem to turn of relaying for machines inside of my
own domain.  My mail server seems to properly deny relaying to machines
*outside* my domain, but if I try to send a relay mail from any machine
*inside* my domain, it gets relayed.  My $mynetworks and $mydestination
*appear* to be set up properly, but my mail server still allows relay
mail from my own domain.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Peace...  Sridhar