[geeks] Race Tracks

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Apr 20 12:22:56 CDT 2007

Fri, 20 Apr 2007 @ 12:15 -0400, Kevin R. Marshall said:

> Lane splitting for bikes is legal in most states i believe.

It's only legal in 7 countries, and only legal in the USA in the state
of California.

Also, in most places it is only legal in specific circumstances.

The theory is that it reduces motorcycle collisions by keeping them away
from the front and rear of cars, and encourages more people to ride
to avoid traffic.

Cautious filtering might even be good, but what I see on the road every
day (in spite of it being illegal in Virginia) is incredibly dangerous.

Even cautious filtering is pretty risky, especially in some areas.

Around here I'd call it Darwinism at its finest.

--
shannon           | The trade of governing has always been monopolized by the