[geeks] Race Tracks

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Wed Apr 18 23:15:03 CDT 2007

On 19/04/2007, at 02:30, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:

> Heh.  My wife and I debated for months before we decided we were
> hip enough
> to buy a Honda minivan and still miss being full-scale geezers.  We
> may have
> been wrong.

Heh, we're in the same category.  My wife drives the most practical
vehicle ever made, a Renault Kangoo diesel.  It gets >40mpg.  I ride
a motorcycle for 95% practical reasons... fuel cost, ease of parking,
assorted other costs *much* lower, and the amount of time not wasted
sitting in traffic.

I admit to having bought a fun bike too, though.  Kawasaki KLE500.

---sambo