[geeks] New Tech Schools: Digital Harbor in Baltimore

Andy Wallis rawallis at panix.com
Tue Apr 17 10:33:51 CDT 2007

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 05:37:43PM +0000, wa2egp at att.net wrote:
> > What, did they think he took the paper towels for the racks of ribs?;^)
>
> No, he spent money where he shouldn't (and not authorized to) and the district
> doesn't have enough money to get "normal" supplies.
I'm of the opinion that district supers are stupid until proven compentent. I've
never liked the idea that they deserve six figure salaries for sitting on their
asses. Principals and those that have to deal with the trouble makers get more
slack.

> We had a consultant once that was fired from another district when he was a
> super.
> Couldn't affect this guy with a double-handed cluebat.
To quote my sister, "School consultants should be shot on sight. Killing one
is justifible homicide."
-Andy Wallis