[geeks] FS: flatbed scanner

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Apr 17 06:52:15 CDT 2007

I "upgraded" to a HP Scanjet 5300C [0], so my old scanner is for sale.

Canon CanoScan LiDE 20
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelDetailAct&fcategoryid=119&
+modelid=6624

600x1200 dpi, 8.5"x14", and best of all - is powered via USB, so you only
need to plug in ONE cable.

Supported directly by VueScan (that's all I've ever used; I don't even have
the original software anymore).  I've done all my scanning with this for
the past 2-3 years, and never had a problem.

List price is $50; I'd like $10 plus shipping.

Bill

[0] slightly higher resolution, slightly faster scanning speeds - but it's
    2x the size and requires a wall-wart. 8-(

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas