[geeks] New Tech Schools: Digital Harbor in Baltimore

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Sun Apr 15 16:33:57 CDT 2007

On Apr 15, 2007, at 12:34 PM, wa2egp at att.net wrote:

> That's total BS.  For the same education?  I don't think so.
> And don't look at the top scale.  Too easy to use that.

You may know people with good educations who are teachers.

All the teachers I know took easy majors like Psychology etc. and are
... just ... not ... very ... smart.  There. I said it.

Try to find out the average SAT scores of those who end up teachers.
Those you know are probably way off the charts.

Cordially
Patrick Giagnocavo
patrick at zill.net