[geeks] New Tech Schools: Digital Harbor in Baltimore

Micah R Ledbetter vlack-lists at vlack.com
Sat Apr 14 01:45:53 CDT 2007

On Apr 14, 2007, at 00:41, der Mouse wrote:

> I conjecture that it must hve been subjectively somewhat similar to
> blindsight.  (Perhaps not coincidentally, I had recently been reading
> about blindsight.  Google blindsight if you're not familiar with it;
> it's a fascinating subject.)

Haven't heard of it.

*google*

Whoa, that *is* cool. It fits in with those tests about right and
left brain separation, when people will see something and react to
it, but when asked why, the language parts of their brain haven't
communicated with the other parts, and so they make up a fake answer.

> (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/
> 2005/11/1101_051101_blindsight.html);

Of course, I don't have a cool link like you :).

  - Micah