[geeks] Vocabulary and grammar (was: New Tech Schools: Digital Harbor in Baltimore)

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Fri Apr 13 15:57:00 CDT 2007

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 14:47:26 -0400 (EDT), Sandwich Maker wrote:
> all true.  wasn't king harold also a cousin of harald and william?

Could well be. The tendency of royal families to intermarry was well
established by then. Of course there's some who claim that William's
descent from Edward was just Norman propaganda.

> btw i'm a descendant of edward the confessor, so watch yourself!  if
> enough people died...

If that many people died, I'd probably be dead too.

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
 "Why are we hiding from the police, daddy?"