[geeks] KDE "konsole" cluebat?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Apr 13 15:50:27 CDT 2007

" From: velociraptor <velociraptor at gmail.com>
"
" Barring an answer to that, anyone know why going from my Sol 10 box
" using xterm to a Linux box results in completely weird terminal
" behavior? (e.g. improperly updated characters in the term and similar)
"  My TERM variable is set appropriately.  I switched to konsole for the
" moment as it doesn't appear to have this problem, but some of my fonts
" in KDE look like complete crap, so I was trying to get something more
" readable installed.

this couldn't be a simple terminfo definition problem, could it?
infocmp could be your friend here.