[geeks] New Tech Schools: Digital Harbor in Baltimore

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Thu Apr 12 01:05:33 CDT 2007

> They would have a coniption if they saw the way my papers looked.  For
> years, I had one of my 10th-grade English papers in a frame, complete with
> Pat Rudolph's inscription next to some some BS ... "<-- Preposterious!
> Hall, you're an ass."
>
> -Shel

My favorite is: ATFQ!  (answer the fabulous question)

There have been many times I've wanted to write, "That's
not the right answer.  Stop trying to con me you little
A-hole!"

I've added a new rule this year for essays.  If you don't
begin to answer the question by the third sentence, it's
all wrong!  Even one of my students complained that in all
the other courses they have, they are being to taught to
BS on the essays.  That's why she likes my class. (At
least there's one.)

Bob