[geeks] New Tech Schools: Digital Harbor in Baltimore

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at liftport.com
Thu Apr 12 00:36:21 CDT 2007

wa2egp at att.net wrote:
>> I suppose I'm just a grumpy old man.  Bah.
>>
>> --
>> Brian Dunbar
>
> Keep grumping.  A lot of ditricts are tyring to get rid
> of the older faculty since a lot of us remember the
> way it used to be.  The school boards rather have the
> newer teachers that were taught nonsense like grading
> with a red pen is too tramatic for the student. :)
>
> Bob

I thought you were kidding - but my wife the former teacher confirmed
that, yes, teachers are taught that a red pen is 'traumatic'.

She also said that she used a red pen.

--
Brian Dunbar
System Administrator

brian.dunbar at liftport.com
aim: bdunbar1967

GMT -6
this email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private

Meaningful Work or Death.
Any other form of existence doesn't interest me.

Hugh Macleod